From the East (Ft. Worth, Dallas, etc.):
Because of heavy ride traffic, please plan to arrive early. Expect delays off I-20.
• Pass South Main and take Exit #406 (Bowie Dr.).
• Turn left onto the bridge over I-20.
• Turn left, retunring to I-20 traveling east.
• Take the Bethel Road exit (#407).
• Don't turn on Bethel Road, but continue on the access road traveling east.
• The entrance into the High School parking lot will be on your right.
• Take Exit #408 (South Main St.).
• Staying in the far left lane, take the U-turn over I-20 before reaching South Main.
• Continue on the access road traveling east, passing the restaurants on the right.
• Turn right (north) on B.B. Fielder Road. The road will curve around the shopping center.
• Pass South Main.
• Turn right (north) on Bethel Road.
• The High School will be on the right.
• Take Exit #408 (South Main St.), do not turn on South Main, but continue west on the access road.
• Pass Tin Top Road, continuing west on the access road.
• Turn left (south) under the bridge at the stop sign (Bethel Road).
• After the bridge, turn left (east) onto the other access road.
• The entrance into the High School parking lot will be on your left..
Registration and packet pickup will be in the "Outback": a separate metal building behind,
or to the east, of the main high school campus.
Leaving the Ride – Returning to the Metroplex:
DO NOT GET ON THE EASTBOUND I-20 SERVICE ROAD OFF BETHEL RD. YOU WILL BE CAUGHT IN SOUTH MAIN TRAFFIC.
• Go under the bridge and go west (left) on I-20.
• Take the next exit, #406 (South Bowie Dr.).
• Take a left on the bridge over the interstate.
• Turn left and get on I-20 going east.